This posting everyday business is much harder than I thought. I am really very boring, nothing exciting happens so I don't have anything to say.
I did post on my book blog, does that count? No? Lets see, there must be something to talk about...
I tried to learn how to do free motion quilting. It was wildly unsuccessful. So much so, that I will not even take a picture of it. It was not good. So clearly I need much much more practice before I even attempt to do it on an actual quilt. Which is too bad, because I actually planned to do it on a quilt this weekend.
I did not write a single word today on my book. I made a present for a little boy I know, I worked on a top secret baby present, I tried to free motion quilt, I finished a book and I watched Dancing With the Stars, The New Adventures of Old Christine, Friday Night Lights (but only because Aaron made me) and Top Gear (my favorite show on BBC America!) And I gave Avery a bath, put her to bed, put Ella to bed, did a couple loads of laundry and ate dinner.
So I may not be exciting, but I am busy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment