Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The First Official Playdate

We had our first official playdate today! Ella and I went to the Imaginarium with my friend (and former co-worker) Anne-Marie and her two adorable kids Bill and Jill. Bill and Ella go way back, they knew each other as babies when I used to bring Ella to work with me and Anne-Marie brought Bill. It was fun to see Bill so grown up and Jill for the first time!

Here is Jill:

This is Bill - for some reason I didn't get a picture of his face (camera shy maybe?) but trust me he is super cute. And I love his striped shirt and sweater vest!


Ella and I in the mirror room:


Ella making a giant bubble and a tiny bubble:



Ella watching the "floating ball"



In the planetarium room Ella's socks and shoes glowed! You can tell Ella got herself dressed because one sock is upside down. That would drive me crazy, but she doesn't seem to mind.



Ella flying an airplane. This might have been her favorite part because she is a tiny bit obsessed with airplanes!



We had a great time! We will have to go back there to play again sometime soon. And we will definitely have more playdates with Bill and Jill. I don't know how much the kids liked to play with eachother, but I had a wonderful time catching up with Anne-Marie!

I know I missed a day, I will make up with another post today, so stay tuned for an exciting game of Name That Baby!!!

No comments: