Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bubble Fun for Two

We have a book that we used to read to Ella every single night - it was about going to bed. I probably still have it memorized, and I am sure Ella does too, because tonight she had an occasion to quote her favorite line to me.

When I took Avery into the bathroom she was fully clothed. When I came back in to see how things were going this is what I found:


Then a few minutes later, this:


Then this: Mmmmm, bubbles are yummy!


Then this: Ella decided Avery was dirty and she needed to help wash her body.


Then Ella looked at me and said "Look Mommy bubble fun for two, like my book!" The funny thing is, I bet it has been more than a year since we read that book, I am pretty surprised that she still remembers it.

Also, two cute girls in the tub!!! So adorable!

No comments: