So, since there is nothing else to talk about, it is time I confessed my shameful addiction. To fabric. It's just that it is so pretty, I don't even have to make anything out of it, I just like to have it and look at it. But I do make things and that is nice too. Unfortunately all of the things I am making are of a top secret present nature, so no pictures of those things. But, here are some pictures of my recent acquisitions. Please keep in mind that this does not include the fabric I have made stuff out of, my "stash" which is embarrassingly large, or an entire huge stack of soon to be secret present fabrics. Like I said, it is a shameful addiction:

But how could anyone resist octopus fabric?
This fabric is from Japan - as in it was mailed to me from Japan. And it is very very awesome and beautiful linen that is so pretty I do not ever want to cut it up. Yes I know that kind of defeats the purpose of having it, but so pretty!
Also from Japan - come on, nesting dolls? Adorable!
Hello Amy Butler fabric, you are pretty too aren't you?
The bottom gray and white fabric is like 10 yards of it - hopefully soon to be living room curtains. As soon as I ever get around to making them. The others I think would make nice throw pillows, don't you?And lest you think that fabric is my only vice, I also have an unhealthy collection of books. I tried to stop, I go to the library all the time! But when a new book comes out, I am compelled to buy it and read it. I guess it could be worse. Although, I am pretty sure that Aaron doesn't think so since our house is FULL of books and fabric :)
No comments:
Post a Comment