Ella is constantly saying crazy things - here is just a sample of things she said today:
"I am only naughty when I have to be naughty"
"I don't want to beso you"
"I want a p-h-t-h bath"
"I took my shoes off and threw them right in the trash"
"Maybe you could feed Avery for only ten minutes this time"
"I'm gonna burp. Oh! I burpeded"
"I need to take my pants off so I can be nice and comfy"
"Why did you eat all it, I was going to share it with you. Maybe you will have to get another one to share with me." (When I ate the last cookie)
"Where is the nacho?!?!?! I bumpeded right into your bottom!!!" Hysterical laughter, repeat 100 times. "Now you bump into my bottom and say where is the nacho!"
At bedtime:
"I don't need covers, my jammies have everything I need to keep me warm."
"I need water, I need dolly and baby and secret bear and biggie and brownie and polar bear. I need more friends to sleep with me. And three books, no four books. I need sumping, I need sumping else too Mommy"
Coming out of her bed for the 7th time:
"I pushed the button and locked my door because I don't want to go to bed. It was naughty but I did it anyway."
No comments:
Post a Comment