I have a bunch of random pictures - nothing enough to make its own post, but stuff I don't want to forget. And since I have potentially the worst memory of anyone ever, I use the blog to remind me of stuff we do. Then I can act like I remembered it all along!
The first is one of Ella's more interesting fashion statements. Ella is SO particular about her clothes - a dress or skirt is always vastly prefereable to pants. And everthing must be beautiful, which of course means pink or purple, flowery or covered in glitter, hearts Eiffel Towers, bows, jewels, etc. We stay home most days, so I don't care what the girls wear. This means Ella wears her old flower girl dress from last summer or a dress up dress and Avery wears jammies or goes naked most days. But, on this particular day, Ella had a fashion vision that had to be realized - nothing I could say could disuade her.
Yes, that is a red shirt, a lime green and lavander skirt, dark purple floral leggings and hot pink and black sneakers. No, not one single thing matches. But it is all "beautiful" so deal with it. Also please note the Ella styled photo shoot with the dandilion bouquet. She knows what she wants!
Avery had to get in on the photo shoot action to - but she didn't really want to LOOK at the camera.
Avery is rocking a light blue I love soccer shirt, aqua addidas track pants and pink glitter gladiator jelly sandals. She picked out her own outfit too. So we went to the store and we looked AWESOME!
The next random photo is another weird Ella thing. She watched some show where a kid tried to fake chicken pox to get out of going to school or something. It was apparantly hysterical. The next morning Ella came in to my bathroom while I was getting ready looking like this:
She came in, scratching by her face saying "I am sooooo itchy" but also trying really hard not to laugh. Luckily it is washable marker and came right off. I kept calling it her "faux pox" which I found funny and she found annoying.
Next we have a cute girls picture - I can't resist taking a picture when I find the girls all snuggled up. It is too cute to resist! Although it was during naptime so it is technically naughty.
They are in my bed (while I was washing my bedding) watching Phineas & Ferb on "Mama's HiPad" naughty naughty. But also cute. So I decided to save the fighting for later and I snuggled up with them. Phineas & Ferb is the best cartoon! We actually watch it all together as a family in bed at 7:30 every night. It is the best way to end the day, family snuggle time and a funny cartoon. I highly recommend it.
No comments:
Post a Comment