Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Cuties

It was surprisingly hard to get good pictures of the girls in their costumes. Avery was kind of grumpy. But super cute!!!

Ella decided she wanted to be a ballerina princess - not a ballerina, not a princess, but a ballerina princess. So we got a leotard and tights, I made a tutu and we got sparkly silver shoes and a tiara and wand. She LOVED IT!

Avery is Dorothy from Wizard of Oz. There was a sad lack of baby sized costumes by the time I got around to getting one, but this costume had the added benefit of adorable red sparkly shoes, so it was worth it!


Of course, I didn't get a picture of either pair of shoes - bad photography! Trust me, they were cute :)


Ella kept waiving her wand around and she said she was turning people into princesses.


Avery is clearly not impressed, but she had to be in the picture anyway :)


Since it is November (shockingly) I am going to make a valiant effort to post everyday again like last year. I have to warn you though, we do not do anything exciting. It might be a boring month!!!

No comments: