
You might think - what a beautiful picture of a princess! Ella is an excellent artist. And I would tend to agree! But I do not approve of her canvas - which is the side of the dresser in her bedroom. Hopefully this is washable marker!!!
If you click on the picture you can see a bigger version - so you can fully appreciate her artistic genius :)
1 comment:
Ok, I just got caught up on your blog. The Halloween pics are so cute! Avery doesn't look too sure about it. She sure is getting big. She looks a lot like you and your mom to me, and Ella is starting to look more like Aaron (a very beautiful, pink, girly Aaron). I love Avery's kissy faces - both styles of them. If the marker isn't washable you should try those magic eraser things you use on walls (only be sure to wear gloves and not let the girls use them - they don't have the best things in them). Congrats on your new car. We should chat sometime - I want to hear all about your new lifestyle at home!
Post a Comment