Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fashionista

Ella and I have a daily debate about what she is going to wear each day. She has many critera including: fancy, twirly, jeweled, beautiful, sparkly and (of course) PINK! We have to make many deals to get her to wear pants (even pink or sparkly pants that I bought specifically to avoid these morning arguments) because she can always find something that is "beautifuller" than anything I can pick out.

If she had her way she would wear: a black and white spotted dress with a jeweled bow that is two sizes too small, two different pink tutus, striped pink Hello Kitty knee socks, winter boots and a white knit hat with polka dots that is Avery's size. She literally wants to wear this every single day. As soon as she gets home from school she changes into it and she usually sleeps in at least part of it. But she will never let me take her picture in it. I think I am going to have to be more ninja like in my photography efforts. Stay tuned - as soon as I start feeling better I will get one!!!

No comments: