Here is another terrible picture of him pointing to the winning bidder:
He did such a great job!!! It was amazing and very exciting. He sold somewhere around $14,000 worth of art and duck stuff. Everything sold for way more money than I had - I think the lowest starting bid was $50 so I didn't even get to bid on anything. Which was too bad because it would have been fun.We had a great time - even without bidding and without winning a single raffle - not even one measly gun. Mom was the only winner, she won a duck picture. Which I am sure she desperately needed - they hardly have any duck pictures at their house :)
At our table was Mom, Alexis and Tom (Mom and Dad's friends), Paul and Vicky (family friends) and Cory and Matt. It was really fun, the first nighttime adult only party kind of thing Aaron and I have gone to in a long time.
Thanks to Kathy for babysitting. The girls had a great time too, making dinner and playing Candyland. I heard Ella won 3 of 4 games!
If I can find any better pictures I will post them.
No comments:
Post a Comment