Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon

I went to see the new Twilight movie this weekend (Friday to be exact) and it was FANTASTIC!!! I thought it was SO much better than the first movie which was either awesomely terrible or terribly awesome. This movie was just plain awesome. It was so similar to the book (something I love) and it actually made me see the book in a new and improved light. I just re-read the book this afternoon and really liked it. My only problem with the movie is that the actress that plays Bella is dreadful. Truly dreadful, I wish they would have found a replacement although she did improve slightly over the first movie. I had some serious concerns initially about the actor playing Jacob, but after seeing the movie, I am glad they kept him in it. Also, he spends much of the movie shirtless which is a very good thing. For some weird reason though, Aaron won't go to the movie with me when I go again :)

No comments: