No pictures again today - I have been having a serious problem with blogspot not uploading my pictures. Very annoying.
Anyway, I thought I would share the word I invented today - chorecation! I invented this word because Aaron and I were going to have a real vacation. I am talking a child free vacation in a location with no one we know where we stay in a hotel and do adult things. But, instead we bought a car. A car I love, so I am not SUPER depressed about the loss of my much needed real vacation.
So, no real vacation, but Aaron has approximately 1 million hours of vacation time saved up. What to do with it? He decided to take a week off - which in police weeks equals 10 days off in a row!!! This is unprecedented because Aaron has not taken any days off pretty much since Avery was born - with the exception of maybe 3 days to stay home with sick babies. Seriously, he never takes days off. So it is all very exciting - 10 days!!!
A week of vacation where you don't leave home has been called by others (on the internet at least) a staycation. A week of vacation where you stay home and do chores is called a chorecation. Tada! I will let you decide for yourselves which Aaron will be having. I will give you a hint - he found out he got the days off this afternoon and I already have a list prepared :)
No comments:
Post a Comment