Monday, July 28, 2008

One Month - Part 3 (the one with all the pictures!)

I learned several important things about Avery today when I attempted to do a baby photo shoot.
1. She gets red and blotchy in the face when she cries (like me) so maybe I should not try and take her picture after a fit.
2. She does not like to change clothes - at all - and much prefers jammies to regular clothes. Even when regular clothes are ADORABLE, with MATCHING HATS.
3. She would rather eat and/or sleep than get her picture taken. I do not blame her.

However, it is her one month birthday and I did go to all the trouble to borrow a camera. So here are the pictures. Please be sure to note that her cheeks are extremely chubby and kissable and her head is perfectly round like a little ball!

She was so exhausted she had to take a little nap halfway through:


You can see how red her hair is in this picture - also the cheeks - sooo round!


After a little stretch she was ready for more pictures:


A happy girl:



I couldn't get a smile after we changed her clothes, but this outfit is super cute! I just wish it would get warm enough for her to wear it outside before she grows out of it!!! You can see the leg chubs are coming along nicely.

No comments: