Thursday, July 17, 2008

Random

I will have more Avery pictures to post as soon as I can re-charge the camera battery! The charger is still packed ... somewhere ... my unpacking efforts have been largely unsuccessful. I have been very busy feeding the baby, holding the baby, kissing the baby, etc ...

This weekend we downloaded a song just for Ella AND put it on my Ipod playlist AND we listen to it in the car all the time. That is real love. Also, she sings along with the song and it is so completely adorable that I have been persuaded to listen to the song 5 times in a row. We would have listened to it more, but we got where we were going. The song - House at Pooh Corner - one of my favorite songs when I was little. She has other songs she likes to listen to (Spiderman theme song and 1234), but this is the first one just for her. I wonder how long it will be until Ella has a playlist of her own. I hope she has good taste in music :)

I have discovered that Avery is an excellent shopping partner. She sleeps all the time, so she doesn't complain when I spend an hour wandering aimlessly around the fabric store. She has never once taken things off the shelves, tried to climb out of the cart or run away, or asked me to buy her anything (unlike another cute girl who will remain nameless!) The only downside is, she is an attention magnet, I can't go 5 feet without someone asking about her and giving me parenting advice. So far, the advice has not been that great, but it can be amusing.

No comments: