Monday, August 4, 2008

Johanknecht Family Dinner

These pictures are actually from a few weeks ago, when we went out to dinner with Aaron's sister (Kelly) and her daughter (Riley) and Aaron's paternal grandparents. I had only met his grandparents once before, and they had never met Ella or Avery so it was really really nice to spend some time with them. I hope we will be able to see them again while they are up in Alaska.

The other great part was seeing Ella and Riley interact. They have not spent much time together either but they got along so well! It was SO ADORABLE!!! Riley kept telling Ella that she was "so cute" and they colored together and there was much hugging and hand holding. It was seriously so cute I could hardly stand it. Since this dinner they have spent more time together and had a great time. I hope they will be close cousins - they are pretty much exactly 1 year apart.

Here is some hugging. They would not both smile in the same picture for some reason :)



Here is Aaron and his Grandma:


Kelly, Avery and Grandpa Johanknecht:


Ella and Riley holding hands (CUTE!)

No comments: