Thursday, July 24, 2008

She Knows Her Mommy

Yesterday Ella really wanted an ice cream cone. At 8:00pm (which is past her bedtime) and I wouldn't get her one. So she decided to do something about it.

Ella (holding the phone): I will call Daddy to get me an ice cream cone. (pretends to dial) Hello? Daddy? It is nice to see you. Can you get me an ice cream cone? (pause - like she is getting an answer). Oh, you have to go to the police man store? Okay. Bye.

Me: What did he say?

Ella: He didn't say nofing mommy. I will call Justin. (pretends to dial) Hello? Justin? It is nice to see you. Can you get me an ice cream cone? (Looks at me and smiles) And get mommy a diet coke from Taco Del Mar? (Looks at me again - holds hand over phone) Do you need a taco salad Mommy?

What can I say, that girl knows her Mommy!!!

No comments: