Saturday, July 5, 2008

Picture Overload

Here are lots of pictures of our cute girls!

Ella looking adorable:


Ella looking silly:


Cuddle time with Daddy:


Ella in her bed (a cutting mat) with her blanket (the lid of a plastic tub) and her babies (Biggie the bear and a little pink hippo) in their "cwibs" (biggie in a baby bath tub and hippo in a shoe)


Avery taking one of MANY daily naps testing out her new pacifier (she is not really a big fan so far)


Another nap:


Avery awake, with her eyes open - this is very rare, and super cute!!!


This is the face she makes when she wants me to stop taking her picture and feed her!


Cute awake baby face:


Her first tummy time:


Today is Avery's 1 week birthday. Over the past week we have learned a lot about our new sweet girl!
1. She is a very sleepy baby, she sleeps constantly and luckily she can sleep through anything, including Ella's loving attention, singing, running, yelling, and mommy's kissing.
2. She is a very considerate baby - she knows how much her Mommy likes to sleep so she kindly sleeps for long stretches of time at night (up to 5 hours straight!), wakes up to eat, and goes right back to sleep for another long stretch. I am sure I am jinxing it and now I will never get sleep again, but I have gotten more sleep this week than I did before Avery was born. It is insane!
3. She is a very noisy baby - she makes little sounds while she eats, while she sleeps and while she is awake. It is pretty funny, if she is actually quiet at night I wake up to check on her.
4. She looks almost EXACTLY like Ella did. Avery's hair is more red, her fingers and toes are longer and her legs are skinnier, but her face looks just the same. I will have to post some comparison pictures sometime, it is amazing how much alike they look.

We have had a great week, I hope our second week is just as good!

No comments: