Saturday, July 19, 2008

Things I Like About The New House

Here is our new house. I like a lot of things about it.


It has a cute and very helpful big sister:

Lots of kisses:


Sometimes too many kisses:


A helpful police officer recruit stops by:


It has a cute baby that takes naps in her boppy while I shower:


This ugly fireplace and wall of mirrors no longer exist:


Even though this is very ugly mid-construction, we think of it as a vast improvement. Also, Aaron has big plans for new tile, and of course, a big flat screen tv mounted above the mantle. Keep in mind we do not currently own a big flat screen tv - but I like to let him dream :)


Beautiful flowers that I don't have to plant, water or take care of grow in the yard:


Thanks to my Dad it has a beautiful, shiny, new kitchen sink and faucet that has both cold AND hot water - which is a new development and very handy :)


All in all it is a pretty great place to live!

No comments: