Saturday, June 8, 2013

Playground Playdate

We met Ella's best friend from school at the playground for a little playdate. Ella and Vivian were SO EXCITED to see each other they just hugged for a minute when we first got there. It had only been a week since the last day of school but Ella said it felt like FOREVER!

The girls ran off and played and I got to sit and chat with Vivian's mom and some other ladies. It was great because I hadn't had much grownup talking time that week and we all had similar tastes in books so I got some good book recommendations too!






The kids had so much fun we had to take the playdate back to Vivian's house for some time in the sprinkler. I managed to get a pretty good sunburn after 4 hours in the sun, my first of the summer! Luckily I am significantly more diligent about sunscreen on the girls so they remain as pale as ever :)

The girls had so much fun I barely managed to get any pictures - that is the sign of a fun playdate if there ever is one!

No comments: