So, in no order whatsoever, I present adorable pictures of Ella and Avery being adorable while they make adorable drawings of animals. In a completely objective and unbiased way (of course)
The otter is waving at us!
All of Avery's animals had big smiles because she "likes happy animals"
All that drawing made us very hungry, so we had a picnic and watched the swans swim around for awhile.
For the first time ever we saw the snow leopard up and moving around. I think he wanted to eat us!
The bears were active too. One bear laid on its back and vigorously scratched is butt the entire time we were there. The girls thought it was pretty hilarious.
Even though it was the longest zoo visit in the history of zoos, we had a really great time and I loved watching the girls draw. Avery isn't usually interested in drawing so it was pretty cool that she was committed to the project as long as she was. And we even managed to squeeze in a little writing practice while we were at it. Got to get her ready for kindergarten somehow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment