Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day - Part 1

We had a great Mother's Day! I got to sleep in - hooray! Then Ella and I went to Target for some shopping and after that met Mom at my favorite fabric store for some more shopping. Then it was party time!

Aaron and Ella went to his sister's house with his Mom for a barbecue. I have no pictures from that event because Aaron didn't take any - but I am told it was a fun time! Avery and I couldn't go because we need to keep the chicken pox away from pregnant women. So we went to my parent's house to hang out. After awhile Aaron and Ella came over too. We had dinner and then we all went to play in the back yard and have dessert - yummy watermelon!

Both girls really liked it!

But Ella really REALLY liked it!


I think she ate most of it!

Then we played some soccer. Aaron got pretty good at heading the ball:


I was teasing him for making a funny face when it hit his head so this is what he did the next time - I cannot look at this picture without totally cracking up!

A little brother-in-law fun:

Mom got lots of beautiful flowers for her new house!

I am lucky to have two such cute and sweet girls! Unfortunately we could not get a picture where we were all looking in the same direction with our eyes open. But I think these are pretty cute!

Avery had fun playing with everyone. She liked to play a head bonking game with Papa. They would touch heads and then she would crack up!

My sweet spotted baby. She is still COVERED in spots - but she isn't acting too sick. She gets uncomfortable at bedtime though. Last night I had to resort to the driving her around town at 10:30 trick until she finally fell asleep. I think it was the latest she has been up in her whole life! But she has had a busy few days. Yesterday she finally learned to crawl (a video is coming) and she has been a poor sick baby. But cute even with the spots:


So it was another great Mother's Day! And I have more pictures to post more pictures of the fun we had today.

No comments: