Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bouncey

We went to this place called Bouncing Bears this weekend with Aunt Kelly, Uncle Hank and Cousin Riley. It was AWESOME!!! It is an inflatable indoor playground with crazy slides and bounce houses and a floor that is bouncey. We had the best time!

Aaron was a bit of a daredevil and he got Ella to go with him. Luckily everything in the whole building is inflated or heavily padded so I didn't freak out too much when they went HEAD FIRST down a giant slide:


Here is Ella, Riley and Uncle Hank all going together:


Avery had fun too, she did a little bouncing and got to spend some quality time with Aunt Kelly:

Ella got to be really good at climbing up the ladders. I can tell you - it is not easy!

Here is Ella and Aunt Kelly (who is due next month!) having fun:



We played for two hours and everyone was EXHAUSTED! We went to lunch after and Avery fell asleep and Ella almost fell asleep. When we got home we all took a nap. It was a total blast though, we are definitely going back!

Thanks to Cristy for letting us know about it!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

We did one of those last summer in Denver with Tjabe, for a friend's birthday party. It was a blast! I was pregnant though (like Kelly) so I wasn't supposed to go on the equipment. Not that it stopped me from going down the slide a couple of times!