Thank You! Can you believe it! I told her the letters but she wrote it herself! I am completely amazed, I had no idea my baby was capable of this. I have a feeling Miss Marie is going to really like it! Although I wish I could keep it myself!
All about Aaron, Holly, Ella and Avery Johanknecht and our life in Anchorage, Alaska.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Amazed
In case you didn't know - this week is Teacher Appreciation Week. So, we decided that it might be a good idea for Ella to make a little present for her teacher Miss Marie. So she drew a beautiful picture - of Miss Marie and a flower. Then she thought she should write something on the picture so Miss Marie would know what it is for. So Ella wrote this:
Thank You! Can you believe it! I told her the letters but she wrote it herself! I am completely amazed, I had no idea my baby was capable of this. I have a feeling Miss Marie is going to really like it! Although I wish I could keep it myself!
Thank You! Can you believe it! I told her the letters but she wrote it herself! I am completely amazed, I had no idea my baby was capable of this. I have a feeling Miss Marie is going to really like it! Although I wish I could keep it myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment