Me: Ella, put your shoes on please.
Ella: I can't.
Me: Why not?
Ella: I can't because it is too complicated.
Me: Oh really.
Ella: Yes.
Ella: Mommy - what does complicated mean?
Later that day:
Ella: Lexie is going to Disneyland.
Me: Wow, that sounds like fun.
Ella: I wish we could go to Disneyland.
Me: Me too!
Ella: We NEVER get to go to Disneyland but I really want to!
Ella: Mommy - what is Disneyland?
Even later that day:
Ella: I am staaaarving!
Me: Oh no!
Ella: It is terriiiiiiible to be starving.
Me: I bet.
Ella: Staaaaarving!
Ella: Mommy - what does starving mean?
2 comments:
Hilarious! This reminds me of a conversation between my sisters Natalie and Caitlin when they were about 7 & 5 years old:
Natalie: I don't like that guy at all!
Caitlin: Yeah. Is he kind of a bastard?
Natalie: Yeah. He is.
Dad: What did you just say!?
Caitlin: uhh, bastard?
Dad: Do you know what that means!?
Caitlin: Noooo
Dad: I don't think you should use words that you don't know the meaning to. Never say that again.
That is hysterical Hannah!!!
Post a Comment