The most beloved of all presents is a "beautiful and fancy" Tinkerbell swimming suit complete with attached tutu/skirt. Ella has worn this everyday since she got it. But since there are no beaches in Alaska to wear it to, and it is currently snowing outside, we had to test it in the bathroom: (please ignore ugly blue tile)

It works!!!
Avery hasn't tried out her swimming suit yet (although Ella has been trying to convince me that she should) but she is trying out other things - like she is trying to crawl. She is unsuccessful in actually moving in a forward direction, but on a slippery floor she scoots herself backward pretty well.

I have a pretty funny video of this that I will have to post as soon as I find the video camera. Be forewarned, Avery does not think it is funny, she thinks it is terrible torture. But it really is funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment