Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Big Girl Bike

We decided it was about time that Ella got a big girl bike. All of the snow melted off our driveway and street and it has been beautifully sunny. Almost, dare I say it, spring like. So to celebrate Aaron picked Ella up early from daycare and they went bike shopping. Ella got to pick her own bike out, and a new helmet to go with it.

Of course she picked pink!!!
With a basket for books and sidewalk chalk, streamers to be beautiful and an awesome horn!

After a quick lesson from Daddy she was ready to go!

Looking both ways for cars. Safety first!


It looked like so much fun that Daddy had to take a turn. She chased after him yelling "That is my bike Daddy!!!" And laughing hysterically.

I think we are going to have a really fun summer! I can't wait!!!

No comments: