Of course we have matching/coordinating Easter dresses!!! It is the same dress but Ella gets a pink sweater and bow and Avery has green. I think the green looks so good on Avery! I actually made the hairbows which is why they are a little crooked, but I think they turned out pretty cute!

The girls would not both smile and look at the camera at the same time. Seriously, we took like 50 pictures. These are the best two. How do you get cute pictures of two kids. I think it is impossible. Maybe it requires professional assistance.
Ella's hair looked cuuuuute! We curled it under and strategically placed the bow so you can't really see how crooked and messed up her haircut is :)
I had way too much fun putting together baskets for the girls. Avery's was kind of tricky because it couldn't have any candy or little choke-y toys. So I found a cute outfit, a bunny, some balls, a Peep shaped bathtub toy that lights up and some eggs full of baby snackers.

Ella's was much easier. In fact, it was so easy I bought a MILLION little cute things and the basket was too full! There were some crafts, books, chick shaped sidewalk chalk, bubbles, beads, a dress, candy and a bunch of other stuff. Ella also got a Fancy Nancy game (based on the AWESOME Fancy Nancy books that she loves).
They both loved everything!!! Ella kept saying "Oh My! Look at this! Oh My!"


Avery liked her stuff too!

She was also very interested in Ella's stuff :)
This might be my favorite Easter picture - Avie the Grumpy Bunny!!!
We had a great Easter! Hope everyone else did too!!! It was awesome this year because Ella really "got" Easter and what it is all about. In fact, she had to give me a little lecture about the true meaning of Easter.We were in the car after church and I asked Ella what her favorite thing in her basket was. She said:
"Mommy, Easter is not about candy and chocolate bunnies. Easter is about Jesus. Jesus ONLY!"
So there you go.
1 comment:
Ella looks a lot like your mom in those top pictures! Crazy! And I love the grumpy bunny!
Post a Comment