The older Ella gets the tougher the questions she asks are - here is a small sampling of some recent tough ones:
- What is Chineese?
- What is a system?
- How does the potty work? No, how does the FLUSHING work?
- How can an airplane fly if it doesn't flap its wings?
- What makes you dream?
- Why are bad guys naughty?
We have so far avoided the "where do babies come from" stuff, but I had a heck of a time with some of these. And if the initial questions aren't tough she asks surprisingly probing follow up questions! I am glad she is curious, but wow! I had to use the internet to answer the airplane one :)
Ella Quote of the Day:
"Potty is hard to see in diapers, but its not hard to see in undies. Nope, it is easier to be a baby - that's for sure!"
No comments:
Post a Comment