So here is Avery trying to watch her favorite show "Wow Wow" which is really called Wow Wow Wubzy! She will watch about 15 minutes or so before she gets bored and wants to sit on my lap or have a "nak" or do something naughty.
This is the face she makes when she realizes you are taking her picture - she is saying "CHEE!" I am not sure when she learned to say cheese but it is pretty funny.
At naptime I made some cute Easter decorations. Imagine how much cuter they would be if the fireplace was finished - hint hint Aaron.
Ella did not take a nap (as usual) but I make her lay down for quiet time for about an hour and a half. She has been taking naps in the living room because I don't want her to wake up Avery and Aaron is always asleep in our bed. When Ella gets up, if she has been quiet, I let her play a computer game or do a non-Avery-friendly craft. Today she chose a computer game.
We have been spending more time outside lately too. And by we, I mean Ella.
Avery likes to get dressed in all her snow clothes, go outside for .5 seconds, realize she does not like to play outside, start screaming and then come inside.

So Ella plays in the back yard. She makes Barbie houses, plants seeds and trees in the snow and generally has an excellent time all by herself.

Other things we did today that I didn't take pictures of - Ella's Sleeping Beauty craft, Avery spilling a whole cup of milk on my favorite chair, Ella changing clothes 11 times, me making a rug - like a real little house on the prairie braided rug (I will take pictures when it is finished) and playtime with Aaron when he woke up. It was a pretty good day!!!
1 comment:
Oh my! I absolutely LOVE Avery's bright strawberry red hair!!
Post a Comment