But this week went well. I had to work at 9:00 so I still had time in the morning to snuggle with the girls and get them some breakfast before I had to leave. Then I came home between 1:30 and 2:30 to a nice quiet house because Aaron and the girls were all taking naps. When the girls woke up on Wednesday we decided to have a special snack picnic.
I had some mini muffin tins that I filled up with snacks - one for each girl so there was less fighting. Not no fighting, just less :) Then we had a living room picnic!

Avery was very particular, she ate everything in a certain order. Fruit snacks first (so Ella couldn't steal them) then cheese, then oranges and finally half of the crackers. The other half she dumped out on the couch. To save for later maybe.

Ella ate all of her own and as much of Avery's as she could steal!

I think it was a hit! Ella has been asking for one every day since.
No comments:
Post a Comment