Anyway, today was the last day of Fur Rondy so we decided to go see the snow sculptures. Maybe it was the weird warm weather we have been having or a faulty memory, but the snow sculptures were much less impressive than the snow sculptures of my childhood. But we still had fun.
Here is Ella's favorite - a GIANT slightly creepy baby:
And her second favorite - Jesus being placed in his tomb, with an angel supervising. Ella wanted to be the angel. Kind of an interesting choice for a snow sculpture, but Ella liked it.
Kind of hard to tell in this picture but Avery is crying and she is holding her arms out to Papa because she wants to be picked up. She did not want to walk outside.
Another Ella favorite:
Avery and Papa checking out a giant frog.
After the ice sculptures we went to lunch (where my parenting skills were comparatively AWESOME) and to look at some wood furniture and carvings. There were some cool things there, made me want to build something.
Obviously this whole - me working sometimes thing has really interfered with blogging. But I am on spring break now so I should be able to manage a few posts. I have some pictures from Ella's gymnastics class and some crafty things I have made that I will post soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment