Friday, December 4, 2009

Whoops!

I guess my plan to post everyday has failed. In my defense, the cord that connects the camera to the computer was first lost and then, when found, broken. So that is the reason behind the sad lack of pictures. But I have SOOOO many to post once we are fully operational again. So stay tuned.

Until then, here is a funny Ella story to tide you over.

Last night Ella got out of bed and came out to the living room at about 8:30 at night, to tell me something important.

Ella: Mommy, I have something REALLY important to tell you.
Me: What?
Ella: I NEED to get my baby a Christmas present.
Me: We already got all of Avery's presents.
Ella: But I REALLY NEED to get her one myself. Because I love her SOOOO much.
Me: What do you want to get her?
Ella: Something I pick out by myself.
Me: Like what?
Ella: A secret.
Me: You have to tell me what it is so that I can buy it - you don't have any money.
Ella: Just give me some money and I will buy it by myself. Alone.
Me: No way - just tell me what you want to get her.
Ella: It is something she really wants. A lot.
Me: Okay...
Ella: A Sleeping Beauty dress up ball gown. In a big girl size, for when she gets bigger.
Me: That is something Avery really wants?
Ella: Yes, and she said I can play with it until it fits her.

Is she a selfless and loving sister or what?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, creative, and selfless and loving.

Unknown said...

Awesome! Makes me laugh...