Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ella's Birthday Round 2

Ella had a second party on Sunday, a joint party with her cousin Riley who turned 5 this week! I left my camera at the party (because that is just who I am) but I took some pictures when we got home of Ella and her presents!

From her Grandma Kathy Ella and Riley got adorable gymnastics outfits, or suits as Ella says. Riley got purple and Ella got pink. Here is Ella demonstrating her already impressive gymnastics skills, assisted by Avery who has to copy everything her sister does :)

Another present Ella got was a set of Tinkerbell dolls. It was pretty exciting because Ella happened to be wearing her Tinkerbell swimming suit when she opened the present and the dolls were the same as the picture on the suit. Don't ask why she was wearing a swimming suit at night in the middle of winter in Alaska. That is just who Ella is.

Then Ella had to try on her other favorite birthday present, ice skates that she got from Aunt Kelly and Uncle Hank. It was hysterical to watch her walk around in them. Then she had to make a very important phone call to her Grandma Kathy:

I think the birthday festivities are finally at an end and we can focus on Christmas now! December is a busy month!!!

No comments: