Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanks to some camera/computer issues (mostly related to be being an idiot about such things) it has been a LONG time since I posted pictures on here. And I have a lot to post so get ready :)

We had Thanksgiving at Mom and Dad's house. Aaron had to work so the girls and I hung out there most of the day and cooked and played. The boys came over in the afternoon and we ate when Aaron got off work. It was a great day!

Ella helped Matt make his world famous chocolate pie.


She really loves to help cook.


She especially loves to taste what she makes :)


Avery didn't do much cooking but she did spend most of the day walking around looking cute!


And eating LOTS of food. I mean a lot - like three plates full!


Aaron carved the turkey but Cory cooked it. He used Alton Brown's recipe which includes a brine. It was extremely delicious!!!


Ella's favorite part was the lefse though. She asked about it all day. And ate many many pieces.

All the food turned out well and we had a nice family Thanksgiving.


After we ate it was story time.

And nap time.

No comments: