Monday, December 29, 2008

Wedded Bliss

This morning, when I was checking my email I noticed the date - 12/29 - hmmmm, that sounds like a familiar date I thought to myself. I wonder what is going on today, maybe I should check my calendar. Then I realized why the date seemed important. It is our wedding anniversary!!! I can't believe I forgot all about it! I texted Aaron and it turns out he forgot too.

I was telling a friend at work that I forgot about my anniversary and she asked how long I had been married. I told her it was 8 years. Later, an embarassingly long time later, I realized that it is only seven years. I think I am losing my mind!!! We decided to go out to dinner to celebrate and thanks to some last minute babysitting we got to do it alone!!! Hooray!!!

Anyway, it has been seven years of wedded bliss! We have had another crazy year (new house, new baby, and new job - in that order) that rivaled the Great Stressful Insanity of 2005. If we can survive that and still be so happy than we can survive anything. But I think we are happier than ever! I can't wait to see what next year brings!

No comments: