
I am only including this picture because Mom told me I have to - here you go Mom:


After dinner we opened presents. Ella and Avery had presents to open from Iowa! Ella assisted Avery (and everyone else) in opening them:

Ella LOVED her track suit! It is pink! And soft! She said. She had to try them on right away for a fashion show:

We draw names for presents - Aaron got Matt a video game (he always does!):

Avery got Cory a guitar stand and a REI gift card:

I had Mom and I got her a quilt that I have not made yet! I wanted to make it, but I got busy so instead she got a box of fabric, batting and thread:
Ella had Papa and she got him a beautiful pink flowered screw driver (that she picked out herself), a much less beautiful screwdriver set, some magazines and movie gift certificates. She also opened all of his presents for him:
Matt had Avery and he got her a cute outfit and two fun toys. Avery even opened her own presents. Immediately after this picture was taken though, she stopped opening and tried to eat the wrapping paper:

Avery was a little suspicious of this toy, it is a cow that moos and shakes around.

Mom had Ella and got her lots of cool stuff including a much loved My Little Pony coloring and sticker book, some pink glittery pants and a camping set with a lantern and compass/watch thing that she immediately put on and wore all night:
Dad had me and I got a gift certificate to a super fancy spa! I cannot wait to go get a facial or something fun!!! (No picture because I had the camera)After present time we tried to get a family picture. It was not overly successful because we would not all look at the camera and/or smile at the same time:

And one of Mom and Dad with the girls which was much more successful because I got Avery to smile with a fun game of peek a boo!

After all this fun we went to church. It was a really good service, the pastor did a little skit instead of a sermon and it was funny and awesome! Then we went home and put the girls to bed. Then Aaron and I stayed up until 1:30 putting together one of Ella's presents! A very fun, but exhausting day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment