Monday, January 5, 2009

Ella is a BIG GIRL!!!

Ella went to the doctor for her 3 year checkup. She just had a huge growth spurt, after about 9 months at 26 lbs and 33 inches she is now 31 lbs and 38 3/4 inches!!! Wow! No wonder she needed all new clothes!

Ella also moved up into the 3s class at daycare. It was a rough start this morning, some tears and holding on to my leg with a surprisngly strong grip. She was also trying very hard to convince me that she is not three, but is really just two, so she should be in the 2s class. But, her new teacher assures me that she had a great day and had a lot of fun! She got to cut some paper up with scissors which she loved and got to see all her buddies that moved up before her.

Ella is always saying something crazy - I wish I had a recorder so I could remember them all. But my favorite thing she does lately is talk in what I like to call her "Target Lady" voice. Anyone who watches Saturday Night Live knows what I am talking about. I will try and get a video of it, it is HYSTERICAL!!!

No comments: