All about Aaron, Holly, Ella and Avery Johanknecht and our life in Anchorage, Alaska.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Sleep and Vacation
I have this week off, and I am keeping the girls home from daycare to play with me. We are having a great time with one small/big exception. Sleep. Last week, when we had to go to work and daycare both girls slept in everyday. I had to wake Ella up at 7:30 so we could throw on some clothes and run out the door in time. Same with Avery. Everyone was sleepy all week long. This week, when we don't have to do anything or go anywhere, Ella is up early. Very very early. Monday at 6:00am, Tuesday at 5:30 and today at 6:15. For no reason. So she lays in bed with me and flops around and climbs all over and talks loudly and has to turn the lights on to go potty and all of this light and noise obviously wakes up Avery. So we have all been up early and I am sleepy and the girls are sleepy (not that they take better naps or go to bed early). But, we have gotten in some really awesome snuggle time which is always nice. And caught up on our PBS kids shows :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment