Sunday, August 10, 2008

Avery's Baptisim

Today was Avery's baptisim. It was perfect timing because her Great Ama and Papa are up visiting so they could be there. It was very nice, but Avery cried almost the whole time because she was hungry :) Avery wore the same dress that Ella was baptised in, which happens to be the same dress that I was baptised in (so it is super old)

Here is Ama, Papa, Avery and Ella:


Here is Ella playing in the baptismal font with some sea shells (according to the children's sermon, shells are symbols of baptism):



Avery and her two sponsors/god-fathers:


The Johanknecht family:



Avery and Great Ama and Great Papa:


The whole family:



Aaron's Mom (Grandma Kathy) was at the baptism too, but she had to leave right after the service so she isn't in these pictures. I have more pictures of the actual baptisim and of Avery looking cute and fancy in her dress that I will post when I get home.

No comments: