I made this shirt for my brother for his birthday. We like to play Risk (the board game) and one of the sayings we have for when we play is "home of the 6 6) which basically means the territory is unbeatable, you will always roll a 6 6 and win. So, I had to make a shirt that said that. But what country to use...

Of course! IRKUTSK!!!

Here are some I made for Ella - all at her request. A "police man car shirt", a shirt with "birdies" and one with a "pink choo choo train wif glitter"

A close up of the police man car shirt - hard to see because it is all silver glitter paint - but it looks awesome in person.

Now I just need to make some onesies for Avery and maybe a few shirts for me. So fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment