Monday, August 4, 2008

All Night Long

Last night Avery slept through the night. And I mean all night - from 11:30 until 6:30. It was glorious! Of course I woke up at 2:30 and 4:30 expecting her to wake up to eat, but she didn't, so I went right back to sleep. I am sure it won't happen very often, but hooray for sleep!

Avery is clearly making a play for the title of Greatest Baby of All Time. She is currently tied for first with Ella who also was a champion sleeper as a baby (not now though!)

And just look at her cutie baby face!!!


This was not taken during the night (obviously) but during her morning nap which she takes in her carseat because she always falls asleep in the car when we take Ella to daycare and does not wake up for hours. She slept through the daycare drop off (with all the goodbye kisses, curious 2 year olds and other assorted screaming) a trip to McDonalds drive through (for a much needed diet coke) to Michaels (more shopping - I know!) a trip to Blockbuster to drop off a movie, coming home and still sleeping while I did some laundry, ate lunch, read book reviews on the internet and made two blog posts. And she is still sleeping! Is she a great baby or what!!!

No comments: