Sunday, May 26, 2013

Last Day of Preschool

This year Avery was lucky enough to go to preschool at the best preschool in the history of the world. And I am not exaggerating! Hope Lutheran Preschool is so awesome, it almost makes me want to have more babies so I can send them there. Almost.

Here is Avery on the first day of preschool:


And on the last day:



I just can't believe how much she has changed!

Anyway, Avery loved every second and wished she could have gone all day every day! On the last day of school they had a party and Ella and I got to go. It was fun to see the kids singing their songs (the stegosaurus one is my favorite) and Ella loved playing with her sister and the other little kids on the playground!
 



Avery was sad to say goodbye to her teachers - they are all so wonderful I was sad to say goodbye too! But we can go back and visit anytime so it isn't too sad.

Avery and Kristen:


 Avery and Barb - Avery gives Barb a HUGE hug everyday when she got to school She LOVES Barb :)


All the teachers and Avery - I guess I didn't get one with Beaty and Avery alone. Bummer.


We were so lucky Avery could go to preschool this year! But now she is ready for kindergarten. Or more accurately, she alleges that she is ready for kindergarten. I am unconvinced, and totally not ready myself! I cannot just drop by babiest baby off for the whole day!!! Who will snuggle me and talk to me every second of everyday?!?! How will I react to silence?

No comments: