Avery got "worned out" on the walk back to the car and wanted me to carry her. She is getting way to big to be carried but I can't resist sometimes!
All about Aaron, Holly, Ella and Avery Johanknecht and our life in Anchorage, Alaska.
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Family Walk
Poor Bauer got left at home all day on Sunday. So when everyone got home we decided we needed a family walk. We drove to the Coastal Trail and walked to Point Woronzof to watch the planes landing.
We got lucky and saw two planes right as we got there - Avery thought it was too loud but Ella loved it! It was such a great, and nice to spend some time as a family.
Avery got "worned out" on the walk back to the car and wanted me to carry her. She is getting way to big to be carried but I can't resist sometimes!
Avery got "worned out" on the walk back to the car and wanted me to carry her. She is getting way to big to be carried but I can't resist sometimes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment