Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ella's 6th Birthday!

Prepare yourself for an onslaught of pictures over the next couple of days - we have a lot of ground to cover!

First things first, Ella's 6th birthday. I cannot believe Ella is 6, but she insists that she is so I guess I will have to go along with it. Although I like to think of her as a teeny tiny baby.


We had a special day planned - french toast and sausage for breakfast, then shopping for party supplies, a trip to the movies (The Muppet Movie was awesome!) and then it was time to party! And what good is a party without cupcakes?

 And since Ella requested a Barbie party, we had to make a Barbie cake and put up plenty of pink decorations!!!



And the traditional birthday gingerbread house - of course!!!





Time for cake!






And presents! This will forever be remembered as the Birthday of a Million Barbies!!!




Avery even got a present (thanks Jackie!!!)


I love to watch Ella's face when she opens a present - she is always SO excited!





Reading the title of her new book.

 

This isn't even ALL of the Barbies - seriously, we are in Barbie heaven over here!




It was a great party and a fun day with our big 6 year old!!! And the present fun wasn't over - Ella and Riley had their joint party just a few days later. Stay tuned...

No comments: