Monday, May 9, 2011

Easter 2011 - Part 2: The Dresses and Hair

 Matching dresses, cardigans and shoes - of course! I LOVE matching dresses and so do the girls. I will dress them to match as long as they will let me. Maybe longer, I am the mother after all!

 
Ella had to button the top button of her cardigan, she saw it on TV or something and now thinks all cardigans should be like that. She became quite upset with me when I refused to do the same with my cardigan. But I am pretty sure she has given up on me ever being as stylish as she wants me to be.


Here is how we attempted to manage Ella's unfortunate short bang situation. I parted it on the other side and  swept it all up with a giant bow I made the night before Easter. It was a "bowmergency" as Ella put it, when we discovered that I had not purchased any hair bows. But it turned out cute and you could barely tell that half of her bangs are only 1/2" long.


I couldn't believe I got a picture of Avery where she was both smiling AND looking at the camera. She never does that! I should also note that she calls the pink bunnies behind her "Christmas bunnies" although the basket is an Easter basket. And the Easter bunny brought it. The pink bunnies are different. Obviously.


Her Ella cut bangs were kind of a mess, but I thought the back of her hair turned out so pretty. This is why I never wanted her hair cut!!! Long and red and curly, I am so jealous!


I didn't take any pictures the rest of the day - for some unknown reason. But we had a nice day! The girls and I went to Ama and Papa's after church. They got another Easter basket and then had a rest time. Then we cooked dinner and ate. Aaron came over after he woke up and had dinner with us. Although we did rudely start without him. It was my idea. I was hungry.

No comments: