We had a family dinner - that Mom and I didn't cook - and everyone came!
I don't remember what Avery was doing here - but it was clearly exciting! What a silly girl!
When we were done eating we went outside to play and eat chocolate covered "strawberties" as Avery calls them
We played ladder ball
And soccer - here are Ella posed pictures of "The Girls Team"
Aaron even woke up and came over!!! Just in time to play!
Avery didn't like kicking as much as she likes playing catch with Ama.
And Ella - although, suspiciously here it looks like Ella is trying to throw the ball AT Avery rather than to her.
But my favorite thing that we did all day was try out my Mom's new hammock! I love a hammock! It would have been better if it was warm and sunny, and I was alone with a book and giant diet coke - but this was pretty great too!
No comments:
Post a Comment