Monday, March 28, 2011

Baby Quilt Mania

It is a baby quilt extravaganza around here. Why do people keep having babies? Oh, that is right, because babies are awesome and adorable. Aaron's best friend Justin and his wife Kara are having their first baby this spring! And it is a boy! Hooray! Maybe this will satisfy Ella's CONSTANT requests for a brother.I  keep telling her, they are not as fun as you might think - believe me, I know!

Anyway, Justin is a huge Chicago Bears fan so I thought orange and navy would be a good color combination for a baby quilt that wasn't too "theme-ey" but would still match their nursery.


Normally I run/walk on the treadmill while watching cooking shows during nap time (What, doesn't everyone watch cooking shows while they workout?) but today I figured I better make some progress on this quilt since the baby shower is this weekend! Yikes! So I am dutifully quilting away and admiring my first ever triangle quilt which turned out 1000 times better than expected and my exercise will have to wait. If my weigh-in isn't good this week we can always blame the baby :)

I have a ways to go but I will post a picture when I finish. If I remember. Which is unlikely.

No comments: