Today we got started on our first massive yard work project of the year - thatching the yard. Our front yard is pretty big so it is going to be a big job. I am delegating that project to Aaron. He got about 1/8th of it done today - here is Ella standing in the giant pile of dead grass that resulted:
While Aaron did all that hard work I got out Ella's bike and she took a ride. I didn't get any pictures of her riding because I had to run beside her to keep her from crashing into people's cars. She can pedal like crazy but the steering isn't quite perfected yet!
Avery really wanted to ride Ella's bike too. Not the tricycle, just Ella's big girl bike. She is not quite tall enough to make it work. Hopefully I can convince her that the tricycle is just as fun.
It was nice to spend some time working outside. Besides chasing Ella up and down the street my job was to clean up the many gross piles of moose poop and destroyed pumpkin that our moose friend left for us in the fall. It was not fun. I didn't take any pictures of that part either. You are welcome.



No comments:
Post a Comment