Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Zoo

We went to the zoo a few weeks ago. It was really fun! And we got a family pass so I foresee a whole summer of zoo fun! And this was a great zoo trip because all the animals were awake and out doing stuff!

The polar bear was swimming around:


Avery was watching pretty closely - maybe she was afraid the bear wanted to eat her:

She is cute enough to eat, I wouldn't blame the bear:

Ella had fun - so many adults to pay attention to her!

Don't worry, Avery got plenty of attention too:


Ella was super excited to walk on the bridge - and yes, she is wearing a cape. Super Ella!!!

The boys came along too which was really fun:

Here are the bears having a little snuggle:

Ella and the Uncles:


Ella thought the big moose antlers were pretty cool - and she pretty much wants to sit on any bench or chair she sees. So we had to take a picture:


Ella requested that I take a picture of "this cool rock" so I did:


Avery fell asleep in the stroller - I like this picture because you can see how pretty her hair is:


After we looked at all the animals we had a picnic. When I was a kid we had picnics at the zoo all the time. It is just as fun now as it was then!

Avery woke up from her nap - she would never sleep through a chance to eat! Here she is eating raspberries for the first time:

Ella and Papa:

I have crazy eyes in this picture - but I am not crazy.


Avery waving:


Hair twins!!!

The boys were playing the "who does the baby like best game" Turns out she likes Matt best - I think it is the whole hair twin thing :)

It was such a fun day!!! I took almost 200 pictures - and they all turned out good for a change! It was hard to pick which ones to post!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I can't wait to go again.