We had delicious cake - white cake with raspberry cheesecake filling:

Avery got her own little cake to eat:

She was a little hesitant at first - like she wasn't sure about it:

But she started to like it:

I mean really really like it:

We also had presents to open:
Ella was a big help - in fact, she pretty much took over and opened all of the presents:
Avery got some really fun toys - a block sorter thing, a singing stuffed puppy, Penny the "Piano" (a horse/zebra/giraffe looking thing - a hotly debated issue - I say zebra), some new books, a cute outfit and other things:
Including a red haired dolly that she liked to give kisses to:

Crawling for a hug break between presents - Avery can't go very long without a hug:
Playing with all the presents:
Avery got a new table and chairs from Ama and Papa - they painted it and put it together themselves:
Some party decorations - hung from the ceiling:
A beautiful birthday banner made by Ella (she wrote all the words and did the paintings - Ama helped with some)
After presents and cake and pizza we went outside to enjoy the beautiful sunny day with some bubbles:
I think Ella looks like such a big girl in this picture:
Ella's amazing trick - she wanted me to post this one :)
It was a great day!!! I am working on an Avery Year in Review post.
1 comment:
Ella does look very grown up. I love how Avery is savoring her cake!
Post a Comment